Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blah, blah

Well, I've decided to continue on my pre-professional route. I'm back taking classes and hope to register for the appropriate testing that I need this fall.

I'm taking quite a course load this summer but I'm hoping it will make next year just a little bit easier.

I've figured that I want to go to some sort of professional school. I haven't decided whether or not to declare pre-dentistry or pre-medicine.

The more and more I look into dentistry, the more I like what I see. Before wanting to be a doctor, I also hinted at dentistry. There are many different fields in dentistry, including anesthesia, and I think I would be happy in that field. There are less politics and less negative aspects associated with dentistry.

If I did dentistry, I would probably specialize. Maybe orthodontics. Perhaps oral surgery. Most likely, anesthesia. I really want to be an anesthesiologist and perhaps dentistry is another road that I could take.

No comments:

Post a Comment