Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ehh

Today, I want to be a doctor. I have been for the last week or so. The semester is winding up and I'm ready to start my next round of classes. I'll have a little less than a week to charge my batteries and dive into an intense Biology course and Calculus.

My semester grades are looking decent. I'm not nearly as bad off as I thought. I'm still struggling with General Chem but I'm almost done with it.

Today, I don't mind all of the stuff that comes with pre-med. I'm ok with spending the time preparing for school. The only thing I'm starting to dread is preparing for the MCAT. I start this August. I also think I'm going to start training for Little 500. I think I want to ride in it my senior year.

I think part of the reason I don't mind medicine today is because I've been pretty preoccupied with trying to find a new vehicle. The one I have is about to fall apart, litterally. I'm really tired of browsing and just want to refocus on school.

It's kind of weird when I think about it. All I do is bitch about studying and when something else is going on that takes up my time, I just want to go back and think about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment