Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The first of many

This is my first post on the blog. I hope it is one of many. I created this blog to help determine if being a physician is really what I want to do. My goal is to inform my friends, family, etc.. of what I'm going through, why I'm going through it, and if I think it will be worth it.

Naturally, those who stumble upon this who are farther ahead of me on this "road" will likely be irate that I have the audacity to post the thoughts, ideas, and fears of a lowly pre-med. Well, I don't really care what those people think about this. I'm doing this for me and for the people around me.

I want to determine if medicine is right for me. I think this will help. After all, becoming a physician is a life-long commitment. Nothing so demanding should be taken lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment